Having a good marketing plan is essential to selling your home quickly.
Here are the steps I will go through to make sure your home is marketed and presented in the best light possible.
- Sign a listing representation agreement that allows me to represent you in the negotiating and selling of your home.
- Fill out all the paperwork such as property disclosure and any other items pertinent to your property.
- Schedule time to shoot property photos.
- Enter listing into the MLS system. (This is a database and system used by all the local Realtors to list and search for properties in your area.)
- Put up “For Sale” yard sign.
- Install lock box. (optional)
- Review showing procedure.
- Prepare property flyer.
- Syndicate listing to real estate websites. (The MLS will automatically feed the data to multiple websites if you choose to do that. I recommend taking that option to ensure as many people as possible see your listing.)
Once the home is active and listed here are the next steps in the process.
- I will host a brokers open where we invite all the agents in the area to come and preview the home. (This is an optional service.)
- I will list your home on Craigslist and other Real Estate groups in order to get maximum exposure.
- Any showings that occur I will follow up with the agent that previewed the home and get relevant feedback.
- Hold Open Houses. (We start with two and see how traffic is and then go from there.)
- Followup on showings and show the property to any potential buyers I may have.
- Followup on internet leads and sign questions.
- Monitor sales and active listings in your area.